Sharper Image Management Consultants provides a comprehensive array of services to Home Owner Associations.
- Provide live 24 hour answering service to facilitate
emergency calls / take appropriate action
- provide ample manpower to avoid resident being routed to an automated mail box
- investigate complaints / rule violations / issue proper notification of infraction to appropriate party / keep log of infraction by unit/ home
- provide client with experiential knowledge of workable solution to Association problems that have been successful in other communities
- provide newly elected Board members with training as well as copies of Association documents, directory, property information sheets and current contracts
- provide client with parking permit log and emergency contact log
- Assist client with the selection of landscape
material to be used on the property
- provide client with cost effective landscape modification to enhance property
- provide client with product alternative when replacing out dated fixtures, siding, retaining walls, etc...
- provide client with cost effective design change to enhance appearance of property
- provide client with suggestion on how to improve common-grounds/ amenities area.
- Provide clients with weekly check writing to take advantage of any discount available to the community
- provide clients with the ability to sign off on all non-standard bills
- provide client with a financial packet that includes balance sheet, operating statement, cash disbursement log, detail general ledger and delinquency report either by email or regular mail
- provide Association with multiple options for Association fee payments. Members may pay using coupon books, or online venue for e-check or credit card payments. Members may also set up automatic debit for their convenience
- provide client with ability to view payment information i.e. scanned copy of check
- assist and advise the client in the preparation of annual budget and suggested changes to the capital reserve projections
- provide client with year to date budgeted vs. actual expenses/income, disbursements, delinquency, as part of the monthly financial statement
- provide client with copies of all non-standard invoices.
**Sharper Image Management, Inc. has some of the lowest delinquency rates in the industry. Please feel free to check our references through several of the legal firms that we work with such as Lazega and Johanson - 404-350.1192 or Weissman, Nowack Curry & Wilco, P.C. 404-926-4500.
- provide monthly statements for all past due accounts, house homeowner information such as work numbers, copies of checks to assist with collection of past due fees
- assist the clients with self-help provisions of the documents i.e. towing vehicles, suspension of amenities monitor all accounts sent to Legal collections.
- provide client with property inspections to ensure architectural enforcement, violation compliance. Keep scanned copies of all violations on file for reference purposes
- conduct inspection with insurance carrier for risk management purposes
- conduct property repair inspections in order to group repairs and take advantage of quantity discounts and assembly line discounts
- assist the clients in the bidding process for services
- obtain proper documentation from bidding contractors i.e. references and insurance certificates
- direct, monitor and coordinate contracts
- inspect homeowner repair requests for reporting purposes to the client
- provide members with live response to their concerns each time they contact our office
Our office is open from 7am to 5 pm Monday through Friday for business. Our extensive experience in the management industry has revealed the importance of daily closure of the current days activities in order to run an efficient business and provide timely action to community questions and concerns. Therefore, our phone lines are on from 9 am to 4 pm, which allows us two hours in the morning to deal with calls that came in at night, contractor concerns and one additional hour in the evening to close out any unfinished business from the day.
- Sharper Image Management Consultants, Inc., feels strongly that positive communication with members/residents is of utmost importance for a healthy community. We are capable of producing a comprehensive newsletter in its entirety or supplying a "property manager" column for a newsletter produced by the Association.
- Sharper Image Management Consultants, Inc., will provide the "property manager" column in our contract price. Production of a complete newsletter is available at our standard hourly rate. Graphics such as pie charts can be used to show quarterly financial status of the community to members.